Here are results from Premiere Wrestling Xperience’s DAWN OF A NEW DAY, held on February 20, 2021 at Rock Hill Gymnastics in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Officials for the evening: Yolonda Wright,Kevin Pierce
– Pre-show bonus match: Landon Hale def. Austyn Bebop
1) “Body+” Fluffman def. “Classless” Mason Myles
– Myles’ original opponent Ariel Dominguez was unable to compete due to an injury. Post-match, a clearly frustrated Myles attacked one of the members of the crew involved with disinfecting the ring; Myles was restrained and the crewman had to be assisted to the locker room.
2) PWX ITV Championship Match: Cam Carter (w/JP Lehman) (C) def. Savanah Evans
3)Chip Day def. Ethan Case
4) PWX Pure Championship – Pure Rules: Suge D (C) def. TGA Moss
5) Revolt! (Kaleb with a K & Zane Riley) (C) def. The Influencers (Chance Rizer & Patrick Scott)
– During the match (which was a non-title bout for the PWX Tag Team Championship, currently held by Revolt!), The Heatseekers (Sigmon & Elliott) came to ringside, sitting in a pair of chairs placed directly in the middle of the entranceway. They would confront Revolt after the match, setting up a showdown between the two teams at RISE OF A CHAMPION XV.
– Next event: March 20, RISE OF A CHAMPION XV
– During Intermission, Brian Kanabroski, Patrick Price, and WWN’s Trevin Adams came to the ring at which point it was announced that in addition to RISE OF A CHAMPION XV, on March 20 Rock Hill Gymnastics will also host the third iteration of Eddie Kingston’s Grindhouse.
6) Lucky Ali def. “The Blue-collar Badass” JD Drake
– Post-match, Ali called out PWX ITV Champion Cam Carter, challenging him to a match for the title at RISE OF A CHAMPION XV. Carter and Lehman emerged from the locker room, eventually agreeing to a ladder match between Carter and Ali.
7) Drew Adler def. Davey Boy Smith, Jr.
8) TJ Boss def. Harlem Bravado
– Post-match, Bravado gave an impassioned speech playing up Boss as well as the promotion and fans.
Courtesy of Robert Truesdale