5 Questions with Mason Maddox
Everyone has their favorite and least favorites in the world of professional wrestling and PWX is no different. PWX fans are loyal, fierce, outspoken and have no problem making it known how they feel about you as soon as you step through the curtain. In 5 Questions we'll learn more about the members of the PWX Wrestling roster both inside and outside of the ring. Mason Maddox sat down with me to answer 5 questions and share some more of him with YOU, the PWX fans.
- Who are your dream opponents? "A real dream match for me would be getting to stand across the ring from the guys I train with some day in a WWE ring. There are so many talented guys in there that I expect to be successful like Movie Myk, Montana Black, Ian Payne, Big Time Yah and that's just the start of the list. Having that moment with them one day in a WWE ring would be everything to me, because we're like family. We all support each other and push each other to be the best. So if there's a dream match or opponent I have, it's any one of those guys."
- What is the best advice you've ever been given in life or the wrestling business? "Shut your mouth and listen. I see so many guys now giving advice after they've been wrestling for only a little time. The best thing to do is to listen to these older guys, the veterans who have real time in this business. Obviously they know a thing or two or they wouldn't still be doing it. You can always learn something from somebody no matter how long you've been wrestling."
- What are your hobbies & interests outside of pro wrestling? "WRESTLING IS IT FOR ME! It's the only thing I want to do"
- Who are the biggest influences in your career? "I have to go with Cedric Alexander. Cedric has always been there for me if I need advice in the ring or outside the ring. Not to mention the fact that he sacrifices time with his family each and every week to come help us trainees are the best we can be because he wants to see us succeed."
- What has been the best moment of your career so far? "Winning the ladder match at the 11th anniversary show Rise of a Champion Xi was a big moment in my career! I think it proves that I'm ready to step up from the Juniors Division and be a main event guy. .No matter who I cash in this contract on, no matter who I step into the ring with, I'm going to prove that I may not be the biggest or strongest guy, but I belong at the top as one of the best PWX has to offer
Don't forget PWX presents 'What Lies Beneath' Sunday April 17th in Charlotte, NC. Get all the information including tickets on the main page, check out the event page on Facebook and follow @PWXWrestling on twitter. As always if you can't make it to Charlotte I'll have LIVE coverage on my twitter account @The1andonlyJer Look for another of your favorites in PWX to be featured in '5 Questions' following the next PWX event. If you have requests as to who you'd like to see featured next let me or PWX know on twitter.